[B]How to Flash LG KDZ file Greater Then 1GB Offline 100 % Tested 2014 Solution Method :
- Download the appropriate firmware file (link above) depending on the model number of your LG G2 and extract the ZIP (if applicable).
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer: Download
- Make sure you phone has at least 70% battery juice.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from Settings> Developers options. See detailed guide here.
- Download LG R&D Flash Tool and other files: LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix.zip (Mirror Link)
- Extract the ZIP file and open the unzipped folder. It contains all necessary tools and files.
- Also download this ZIP and extract it: LGMOBILEAX.zip (Mirror Link)
- Now open LGMOBILEAX folder and copy its contents in C:\ProgramData\ LGMOBILEAX on your computer. The path should be as shown in the picture below. If you get “Update R&D Tool” error later, delete the contents of C:\ProgramData\ LGMOBILEAX folderand copy the new files to this folder from LGMOBILEAX you downloaded at Step 7.
- Go to C:\Windows/System32/drivers/etc folder.
- Now right click the hosts file and open it with WordPad or NotePad++ (I used the latter).
- Now add the following line at the end of the document: 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com
- Save the changes and close the hosts file. If you are unable to edit the hosts file, do this: go to Notepad or Notepad++ program and open it as administrator on your computer, navigate to the hosts file, add 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com at the end and save the changes.
- Open LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix folder and install the msxml.exe file.
- Then open shttps folder and run http.
- Now start Windows Enabler and turn it on (system tray).
- Then launch UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.
- Now boot your LG G2 into Download Mode. To do this, turn off the phone, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.
- As soon as your device get connected successfully LG R&D Test Tool will launch.
- Now click the folder icon at Select kdz file option and add the downloaded stock firmware with .KDZ extension.
- Then click the Normal web upgrade test button.
- You’ll see a new Read Phone Information popup window.
- Now click the Start Upgrade button.
- Just wait for a few seconds till you see another popup asking you to Select Country & Language.
- Finally, click OK to proceed with firmware installation.
- When the firmware flashing is done and your G2 boots up, do not forget to perform a factory reset. To do it, press and hold the Volume Down+Power buttons until you see the phone’s screen.
How to Flash LG KDZ file Greater Then 1GB Offline 100 % Tested 2014 Solutio...
hi i get this error what to do? every time when i try to flash i show me this?
Lg Phone Firmware List